Dear Valued Patients and Families,
Your health and safety remain our top priorities at Stone Oak Ophthalmology. In light of the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19, we want to assure you that our team is staying up-to-date with the latest statistics and guidelines related to this novel coronavirus, and we are taking extra precautions to ensure that our patients remain safe and healthy during visits to our office.
We will remain open for our regular clinic hours and continue to offer all services. We are working tirelessly to keep our office and all equipment as clean as possible, sanitizing all surfaces after every patient encounter, while continually wiping down our waiting areas and front desk. We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout the office for your convenience. We are screening everyone who enters our office (even the UPS man!) with temperature checks and the CDC-recommended questionnaire.
We also need your help! If you aren't feeling well, please call us and we will happily reschedule your appointment! Please comply with our mask requirement. This is mandated by the Texas Medical Board. We also ask that only the patient enter the office, unless a companion is needed for the patient's assistance. Let's work together to protect each other during this crazy time.
We know you are well-aware of the following recommendations from the CDC but they are worth repeating!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing the nose/coughing/sneezing.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who may be sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We feel confident about providing safe and effective care, we appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to seeing you soon!